Exxon says Imperial Oil layoffs account for about half of its job cuts announced Tuesday
Home » Exxon says Imperial Oil layoffs account for about half of its job cuts announced Tuesday

Exxon says Imperial Oil layoffs account for about half of its job cuts announced Tuesday

by Inkhabar webdesk
Exxon says Imperial Oil layoffs account for about half of its job cuts announced Tuesday

HOUSTON, Sept 30 (Reuters) – An Exxon Mobil spokesperson said on Tuesday that layoffs at Canadian oil producer Imperial Oil, of which Exxon is a majority owner, account for about half of the 2,000 job cuts the U.S. oil major confirmed earlier in the day. (Reporting by Sheila Dang in Houston)

(The article has been published through a syndicated feed. Except for the headline, the content has been published verbatim. Liability lies with original publisher.)

You may also like