(Reuters) -Chipmaker Nvidia's CEO Jensen Huang said that the company will continue to sponsor H-1B visas and cover all associated costs following U.S. President Donald Trump's executive order last month that imposed a $100,000 fee on each new application, Business Insider reported on Tuesday. "As one of many immigrants at Nvidia, I know that the opportunities we've found in America have profoundly shaped our lives," Huang wrote in a message to staff, cited by Business Insider. "And the miracle of Nvidia — built by all of you, and by brilliant colleagues around the world — would not be possible without immigration," Huang added, according to the report. Nvidia declined to comment. Trump's order bars new H-1B recipients from entering the United States unless the employer sponsoring their visa has made an additional $100,000 payment. The administration has said the order does not apply to people who already hold H-1B visas or those who submitted applications before September 21. (Reporting by Arsheeya Bajwa in Bengaluru; Editing by Alan Barona)
(The article has been published through a syndicated feed. Except for the headline, the content has been published verbatim. Liability lies with original publisher.)
नई दिल्ली, 19 मई: युवा पीढ़ी को राष्ट्रसेवा और प्रशासनिक सेवाओं के प्रति प्रेरित करने…
बेघर/अनाथ बच्चों के लिए आश्रय और वंचितों के लिए आशा का घर नई दिल्ली, 18…
नई दिल्ली, 16 अप्रैल: BharatPe, भारत की प्रमुख फाइनेंशियल सर्विसेज और UPI पेमेंट्स कंपनी, ने…
इंदौर (मध्य प्रदेश) [भारत], 17 अप्रैल: बच्चों के मानसिक और शारीरिक विकास में आने वाली…
अन्य खिलाड़ियों के साथ–साथ एमएस धोनी, जसप्रीत बुमराह, हार्दिक पांड्या, साथ में श्रेयस अय्यर, रविंद्र…
सूरत (गुजरात) [भारत], 23 अप्रैल: कर्मचारियों को केंद्र में रखकर एक प्रगतिशील कदम उठाते हुए,…